08 May 2009

I have a midterm tomorrow. Er...today. Yeah, I've studied. Met with Hallie twice this week and we reviewed and brainstormed and such. I should probably be studying more right now, but I really don't feel like it. So I'm listening to a song that doesn't even really exist, and have been for probably the last 45 minutes or so. It's just so addicting. Found some awesome time-lapse videos via Brendan from Valencia's blog. That successfully wasted about 10 minutes. Earlier today I wasted a lot of time organizing my flickr account so that was quite an accomplishment and a superb way to avoid studying. I tried to declare my major again today, but they were about to close for an hour over lunch. So then I thought I'd be proactive and schedule an appointment for tomorrow, but they are closed right after my last class and don't open again for an hour. Sooooo I'll walk in for advising on Monday. I swear they really don't want me to declare and the e-mails they've sent indicating it is imperative that I declare before the end of the quarter are all part of some elaborate hoax.

No comments:

Post a Comment