02 July 2009

So I think I may have just discovered my new favorite TV show. Yes, as hard as it is to believe, this show might actually surpass Lost.


"I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"


This show on TLC is quite possibly the most dramatic, riveting, and awe-inspiring show I've seen in a long while. It's about all these women who literally have no idea they're pregnant until they are in labor. This may sound insensitive, but it's freaking hilarious. In the past 2 hours I've seen 2 cases of toilet births and have heard such memorable quotes as:

""I looked down and I said, 'ohhh mammma, we're having another baby!'"

and

"Ma'am, you have another baby in there!"

I've also heard the story of a man and his fiance who were on the way to the hospital after the woman started having intense abdominal pains [aka..labor] and were pursued by the police, who proceeded to detain the husband while the wife found out she was pregnant and about to have a baby.

This show is INTENSE!

oooh back to the show...the husband just arrived at the hospital and has no idea that his wife just had twins...

No comments:

Post a Comment