02 June 2009

Today Amanda and I went on a scavenger hunt. Well actually I dragged Amanda on a scavenger hunt with me. I had to find the price-per-unit for every single item I'm going to purchase while working in the snack bar this summer. It was a ridiculous waste of precious time I could have used for studying. We spent about 2 hours in Costco and Ralphs going through my list of food products. Let's just say I'm not happy with my boss for making me do this when I told him this week was busy for me and I had finals coming up. Seriously on the brink of hyperventilating because I don't know how I'm possibly going to learn everything I need to know for history/art history by Monday. I need infinite energy and more hours in the day! Slash the ability to concentrate on studying [I say as I waste more time blogging...go me]

In other news...got my car's oil changed today. 1 step closer to road trip! I need to have my dad carefully inspect the tires to make sure they're up to the 868 mile challenge. Also my phone is dying a slow death. The OK button used to intermittently decide not to work, then my phone started sporadically turning off. Now the OK button doesn't work at all and it still shuts off by itself. Fortunately I have a warranty so I'll hopefully get a new phone next week sometime.

1 week from today it will be summer and I will be exponentially more happy with my life.

Now, back to writing a modern version of The Little Mermaid in French. Oofta!

No comments:

Post a Comment