08 September 2009

Hokay so there's the agenda:

Saturday: The Status at The Cobalt in Canoga Park. Yeah, I'm excited, and yeah, Canoga Park...wayy out in the boondocks, meaning we'll get home late as heck. Which is perfect considering I have to be up at like...oh 5am the next day maybe?

Sunday: 8am flight from Long Beach to Bostonnn! First time to the East Coast woop! [pensacola florida does not count]

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: Exploring Boston on my own part of the time while my mom is in meetings Tuesday and with my mom when she's free.

Wednesday
: Flight in the late afternoon/early evening to New York City!

Thursday/Friday: Mild sightseeing in the city =) We don't plan on doing anything too extreme [i.e. statue of liberty] that would take too much time because we're only there for a couple days, but I think it'll be a nice little trip.

We fly home Saturday mid-morning. I have a feeling this will be quite the whirlwind of a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment